Applied Minerals, through its ownership of the historic Dragon Mine deposit, is the premiere global source of Halloysite Clay and related technology solutions. Marketed under the Dragonite™ tradename, our products address the global need for high performance, eco-friendly solutions for a range of industrial applications.
Our Dragonite products offer exceptional purity, unmatched quality and reliable consistency. Coupled with our superior technical know-how, our products assist our customers in achieving their desired objectives. We invite you to explore how our Dragonite™ line of products can improve your product formulation.
Product in Focus
AMIRON™ advanced natural iron oxides for a range of pigmentary and technical applications.
Applied Minerals Featured
- Applied Minerals, Inc. Announces Closing of $1.64 Million Capital Raise Led by Strategic Investor
- Applied Minerals Expands Distribution Network Through Partnerhip with KODA
- Applied Minerals Expands Distribution Network Through Partnership With Brandt Technologies
- Applied Minerals Selects HORN as Exclusive Distributor in Western United States
- Applied Minerals Receives Initial Commercial Order for its DRAGONITE Halloysite Clay Within the Catalyst and Molecular Sieve Market
- Applied Minerals Enters Into a 5-Year Take-or-Pay Supply Contract for Its AMIRON Technical Grade Iron Oxide
- Appled Minerals Advanced Ceramics Brochure