Applied Minerals, through its ownership of the historic Dragon Mine deposit, is the premiere global source of Halloysite Clay and related technology solutions. Marketed under the Dragonite™ tradename, our products address the global need for high performance, eco-friendly solutions for a range of industrial applications.
Our Dragonite products offer exceptional purity, unmatched quality and reliable consistency. Coupled with our superior technical know-how, our products assist our customers in achieving their desired objectives. We invite you to explore how our Dragonite™ line of products can improve your product formulation.
Product in Focus
AMIRON™ advanced natural iron oxides for a range of pigmentary and technical applications.
Applied Minerals Featured
- Applied Minerals to Showcase AMIRON and DRAGONITE at Upcoming Trade Shows
- Applied Minerals 2014 Shareholder Presentation
- Applied Minerals Announces $12,500,000 Financing
- Applied Minerals Signs Distribution Agreement With Mitsui Plastics
- Applied MInerals Announces Launch of AMIRON Advanced Natural Iron Oxides Product Line
- Applied Minerals featured in Plastics Technology Magazine - July 2012